Prosecutors are rough. Satan prosecuted me in the desert for 40 days as I fasted. Now Satan’s lawyers are prosecuting the current Pope. What will this mean for my beloved Church?
Bulletin No. 3: Thursday, April 17, 2014 – 10 pm GMT
In the Matter of the People v. Bergoglio, Pachon, Welby and others charged with global child trafficking and ritual murder
1 The Court adjourns for two weeks after the first round in the Prosecutor’s Case discloses the startling testimony of eight witnesses.
2 Two separate witnesses describe their alleged rape and ritual torture by chief defendant Jorge Bergoglio (alias “Pope Francis”) in 2009 and 2010.
3 The Chief Prosecutor establishes a link between the British, Dutch and Belgian royal families and the disappearances and killing of Mohawk children at the Church of England’s Brantford Indian residential school in Canada.
4 Jesuit records are introduced as evidence detailing the so-called “Magisterial Privilege” decreeing papal involvement in “Ninth Circle” ritual murder of newborn children. The same records identify Joseph Ratzinger as a member of the “Knights of Darkness” S.S. sacrificial cult during World War Two.
5 ITCCS Field Secretary Kevin Annett is scheduled to testify before the Court during its second round of sessions in early May to corroborate witnesses’ testimonies from his own work and experience.
6 A prominent Vatican official initiates back channel communication with the Court and offers key evidence, as Magistrates consider extending closed Court sessions during May.
7 The Court and its affiliates will issue an Easter Proclamation this Sunday, April 20 and endorse public actions at the Vatican and Catholic churches across the world. Rev. Kevin Annett will lead a public ceremony of “exorcism and replacement” at a prominent Catholic cathedral on that day.
Following eight days of Court procedure and the commencement of the Citizen Prosecutor’s case against the three chief defendants, the first Common Law adjudication of evidence concerning global child trafficking has adjourned for two weeks, until 10 am GMT on Monday, May 5, 2014.
Commencing on Tuesday, April 8 after an opening Court session the day before, the case by the Citizen Prosecutor’s Office presented evidence directly linking all three chief defendants with the planning and execution of child trafficking networks within the Roman Catholic and Anglican churches, and with the practice and concealment of the ritual rape, torture and killing of children.
Along with considerable documentation, the Prosecutor introduced notarized affidavit statements from eight eyewitnesses to these crimes, including videotaped interviews with two adolescent women who claim to have been tortured and raped by chief defendant Jorge Bergoglio, alias “Pope Francis”, during the spring of 2009 and 2010, at horrific cult functions connected to the “Ninth Circle” child sacrifice network.
“Survivors of these rituals describe newborn babies being chopped to pieces on stone altars, and their remains were then consumed by the participants” described the Chief Prosecutor to the Court.
“The survivors during the 1960′s period were forced to rape and mutilate other children, and then cut their throats with ceremonial daggers. Former Pope Benedict, Joseph Ratzinger, Dutch Cardinal Alfrink, and Prince Bernhard were among the cult participants, according to these survivors. But significantly, the more recent incidents in 2009 and 2010 involved exactly the same kinds of ritualized murder of newborn infants in rural Holland and Belgium.”
Other witnesses described their personal knowledge of efforts by the defendants to conceal the involvement of not only the Catholic and Anglican church, but the British, Belgian and Dutch royal families, in the ritual killing of Mohawk Indian children at the Brantford residential school in Ontario, Canada.
These killings span over seventy years and include the period between 1942 and 1945 when exiled Dutch Queen Wilhemina and her family lived in Canada, and participated in Ninth Circle rituals at the Mohawk Indian school.
Introduced documentation* indicates that, to assist and conceal such involvement of Dutch “royals” in these cult killings, the Canadian government and Privy Council Office in London granted “extra-territorial exemption” to the Dutch royals from all criminal, civil and military jurisdiction while in Canada. (* The Canada Gazette , Issue No. 232, December 26, 1942, Ottawa)
Dutch and Belgian royal participants in the rape and killing of Mohawk children and newborns included Bilderberger founder Crown Prince Bernhard and King Hendrick, consort to Queen Wilhelmina of Holland.
As part of the Prosecutor’s corroborating evidence, secret archives from the Jesuit Order were introduced into the Court record that describe in detail the so-called “Magisterial Privilege” compelling the participation of every new Pope in the Ninth Circle sacrifice of new born children.
The records suggest that the Ninth Circle was established by the Jesuits just prior to their staged “disbandment” in 1773 and their establishment three years later of the so-called Illuminati cult, although references are also made to organized child sacrifice rituals at Catholic cathedrals in Rome as early as the year 1528.
The Chief Prosecutor told the Court,
“These archives clearly indicate a premeditated plan for centuries by the Jesuits to ritually murder kidnapped newborn babies and then consume their blood, born of a twisted notion of deriving spiritual power from the lifeblood of the innocent and thereby assuring the political stability of the Papacy in Rome. Every Pope was expected to and did in fact participate in these monstrous rituals … These acts are not only genocidal but systemic and institutionalized in nature, and indict the Roman Catholic Church and the Jesuits as a whole, and every Pope since at least in the year 1773.”
The same collection of Jesuit archival records make reference to a child sacrificial cult known as The Knights of Darkness, established by the Nazi Waffen S.S. Division in 1933 with Jesuit backing. The archives identify former Pope Benedict, Joseph Ratzinger, as a member of the Knights and as an S.S. Chaplain’s assistant at the Ravensbruck concentration camp in Germany, where he participated in sacrificial rites using children transported to the camp or kidnapped from political prisoners.
The latter practice was a common Jesuit undertaking in Spain, Argentina and other fascist regimes, and one implicating chief defendant Jorge Bergoglio while he was a priest, Bishop and front man for the military junta in Argentina during the 1970′s.
ITCCS Field Secretary Kevin Annett is scheduled to appear as a witness during the second session of the Court commencing Monday, May 5. Annett will provide thorough corroborating evidence and personal testimony to support the Prosecutor’s case and the evidence concerning the Brantford killings, gained over twenty years’ work with residential school survivors in Canada, including during his targeted persecution by church and state. (www,hiddennolonger.com)
Meanwhile, in startling related news, a senior Vatican official initiated a back channel communication with the Court last week in order to offer key evidence to the Prosecutor’s Office concerning its case against the chief defendants.
The Vatican official has requested strict anonymity and security, prompting the Court Magistrates to consider extending the closed sessions of the Court during its next round in May.
Finally, this Easter Sunday, April 20, the Court and its affiliates in twenty one countries will issue a Public Proclamation to be read at Catholic churches in Rome and dozens of other cities.
Rev. Kevin Annett will lead a public ceremony of “Exorcism and Replacement” at a central Catholic facility on that day, and similar ceremonies will be held at the Vatican and at many other catholic churches. Details of the event will be posted this Sunday evening GMT at www.itccs.org .
Stay updated regarding further Court and related news at www.itccs.org and www.iclcj.com .
Issued by The Public Information Agency of The Office of the Citizen Prosecutor.
The International Common Law Court of Justice, Brussels.
17 April, 2014
Lost Worlds: The History of the Devil The idea of Gods evil enemy has been around for thousands of years. While early Christian clerics used the Devil as a symbol of heresy, the concept did not begin with the Christian Bible, but rather in ancient Persia some 3500 year ago. Since then, he has acquired horns, a forked tail and innumerable names in all aspects of world culture as well as a central role in the way we think. The History of the Devil looks at how our concept of evil, as symbolized by the Devil, has evolved over the centuries to fit the needs of government, churches, demagogues and opportunists everywhere.
Anna Kingsford was an extraordinary 19th Century woman. She was one of the first women in Britain to become a medical doctor, edited a feminist newspaper, and served as president of the Theosophical Society. She knew Helena P. Blatavsky, Eliphas Levi, and many other primary figures in Occult and Esoteric circles of the time. She was a principled vegetarian and anti-vivisectionist, and opposed foxhunting. She was considered one of the inspirations for the Golden Dawn, a ritual magic secret society which was one of the sources of modern neo-paganism, although she did not live to join it. In particular, the equality of the sexes in the Golden Dawn is acknowledged as her contribution.
Anna Kingsford claimed to be in contact with fairies as a child. As an adult she had channeled visions, both waking and in lucid dreams, in which she tapped esoteric knowledge imparted by angelic beings, travelled in time, and witnessed shamanistic visions of a vast cosmos alive at every scale of creation. These ‘illuminations’, as she called them, were exhausting and sometimes terrifying. Her close collaborator Edward Maitland worked with Kingsford to record her illuminations in this book, published after her death.
Much of the channeled and revealed literature of the 19th Century is surreal fantasy, invented pseudo-histories, or pure free-association. By contrast, Anna Kingsford’s illuminations are consistent, coherent, and display a deep understanding of occult traditions. Her theology could be described as Gnostic Christian Polytheist. She had a radical feminist viewpoint which seems fresh even today, one in which a Goddess figure, the ‘Sophia’ of the Essenes, Gnostics and early Christians has a central role:
For the woman is the crown of man, and the final manifestation of humanity.
She is the nearest to the throne of God, when she shall be revealed.
But the creation of woman is not yet complete: but it shall be complete in the time which is at hand.
All things are thine, O Mother of God: all things are thine, O Thou who risest from the sea; and Thou shalt have dominion over all the worlds.
Kingsford was chronically ill her entire life; she died of complications from pneumonia at the early age of 42, on February 22nd 1888.
LAMBDA, OR THE LAST OF THE GODS[U]; BEING THE SECRET OF SATAN 1
AND on the seventh day there went forth from the presence of God a mighty angel, full of wrath and consuming, and God gave unto him the dominion of the outermost sphere.
2. Eternity brought forth time; the boundless gave birth to limit; being descended into generation.
3. As lightning I beheld Satan fall from heaven, splendid in strength and fury.
4. Among the Gods is none like unto Him, into whose hand are committed the kingdoms, the power and the glory of the worlds:
5. Thrones and empires, the dynasties of kings, the fall of nations, the birth of churches, the triumphs of time.
6. They arise and pass, they were and are not; the sea and the dust and the immense mystery of space devour them.
7. The tramp of armies, the voices of joy and of pain, the cry of the new-born babe, the shout of the warrior mortally smitten.
8. Marriage, divorce, division, violent deaths, martyrdoms, tyrannous ignorances, the impotence of passionate protest, and the mad longing for oblivion:
9. The eyes of the tiger in the jungle, the fang of the snake, the fœtor of slaughter-houses, the wail of innocent beasts in pain:
10. The innumerable incarnations of spirit, the strife towards manhood, the ceaseless pulse and current of desire:–
11. These are his who beareth all the Gods on his shoulders;[V] who establisheth the pillars of necessity and fate.
12. Many names hath God given him, names of mystery, secret and terrible.
13. God called him Satan the Adversary, because matter opposeth spirit, and time accuseth even the saints of the Lord.
14. And the Destroyer, for his arm breaketh and grindeth to pieces; wherefore the fear and the dread of him are upon all flesh.
15. And the Avenger, for he is the anger of God; his breath shall burn up all the souls of the wicked.
16. And the Sifter, for he straineth all things through his sieve, dividing the husk from the grain; discovering the thoughts of the heart; proving and purifying the spirit of man.
17. And the Deceiver, for he maketh the false appear true, and concealeth the real under the mask of illusion.
18. And the Tempter, for he setteth snares before the feet of the elect: he beguileth with vain shows, and seduceth with enchantments.
19. Blessed are they who withstand his subtlety: they shall be called the Sons of God, and shall enter in at the beautiful gates.
20. For Satan is the doorkeeper of the temple of the King: he standeth in Solomon’s porch; he holdeth. the keys of the sanctuary;
21. That no man may enter therein save the Anointed, having the arcanum of Hermes.
22. For Satan is the Spirit of the Fear of the Lord, which is the beginning of wisdom.
23. He is the devourer of the unwise and the evil: they shall all be meat and drink to him.
24. Whatsoever he devoureth, that shall never more return into being.
25. Fear him, for after he hath killed, he hath power to cast into hell.
26. But he is the servant of the Sons of God, and of the children of light.
27. They shall go before him, and he shall follow the steps of the wise.
28. Stand in awe of him and sin not: speak his name with trembling; and beseech God daily to deliver thee.
29. For Satan is the magistrate of the justice of God: he beareth the balance and the sword,
30. To execute judgment and vengeance upon all who come short of the commandments of God; to weigh their works, to measure their desire, and to number their days,
31. For to him are committed weight and measure and number.
32. And all things must pass under the rod and through the balance, and be fathomed by the sounding-lead.
33. Therefore Satan is the minister of God, Lord of the seven mansions of Hades, the angel of the manifest worlds.
34. And God hath put a girdle about his loins, and the name of the girdle is Death.
35. Threefold are its coils, for threefold is the power of Death, dissolving the body, the ghost, and the soul.
36. And that girdle is black within, but where Phoibos strikes it is silver.
37. None of the Gods is girt save Satan, for upon him only is the shame of generation.
38. He hath lost his virginal estate: uncovering heavenly secrets, he hath entered into bondage.
39. He encompasseth with bonds and limits all things which are made: he putteth chains round about the worlds, and determineth their orbits.
40. By him are creation and appearance; by him birth and transformation; the day of begetting and the night of death.
41. The glory of Satan is the shadow of the Lord: the throne of Satan is the footstool of Adonai.
42. Twain are the armies of God: in heaven the hosts of Michael; in the abyss the legions of Satan.
43. These are the unmanifest and the manifest; the free and the bound; the virginal and the fallen.
44. And both are the ministers of the Father, fulfilling the word divine.
45. The legions of Satan are the creative emanations, having the shapes of dragons, of Titans, and of elemental gods;
46. Forsaking the intelligible world, 1 seeking manifestation, renouncing their first estate;
47. Which were cast out into chaos, neither was their place found any more in heaven.
48. Evil is the result of limitation, and Satan is the Lord of limit.
49. He is the father of lies, because matter is the cause of illusion.
50. To understand the secret of the kingdom of God, and to read the riddle of Maya, this is to have Satan under foot.
51. He only can put Satan under foot who is released by thought from the bonds of desire.
52. Nature is the allegory of spirit: all that appeareth to the sense is deceit: to know the truth,–this alone shall make men free.
53. For the kingdom of Satan is the house of matter: yea, his mansion is the sepulchre of Golgotha, wherein on the seventh day the Lord lay sleeping, keeping the Sabbath of the unmanifest.
54. For the day of Satan is the night of spirit: the manifestation of the worlds of form is the rest of the worlds informulate.
55. Holy and venerable is the Sabbath of God: blessed and sanctified is the name of the angel of Hades;
56. Whom the Anointed shall overcome, rising again from the dead on the first day of the week.
57. For the place of Satan is the bourne of divine impulsion: there is the arrest of the outgoing force; Luza, the station of pause and slumber:
58. Where Jacob lay down and dreamed, beholding the ladder which reached from earth to heaven.
59. For Jacob is the planetary angel Iacchos, the Lord of the body;
60. Who hath left his father’s house, and is gone out into a far country.
61. Yet is Luza none other than Bethel; the kingdom of Satan is become the kingdom of God and of His Christ.
62. For there the Anointed awakeneth, arising from sleep, and goeth his way rejoicing;
63. Having seen the vision of God, and beheld the secret of Satan;
64. Even as the Lord arose from the dead and brake the seal of the sepulchre;[V]
65. Which is the portal of heaven, Luza, the house of separation, the place of stony sleep;
66. Where is born the centripetal force, drawing the soul upward and inward to God;
67. Recalling Existence into Being, resuming the kingdoms of matter in spirit;[W]
68. Until Satan return unto his first estate, and enter again into the heavenly obedience;
69. Having fulfilled the will of the Father, and accomplished his holy ministry,
70. Which was ordained of God before the worlds, for the splendour of the manifest, and for the generation of Christ our Lord;[X]
71. Who shall judge the quick and the dead, putting all things under his feet; whose are the dominion, the power, the glory, and the Amen.[A]
169:1 A portion of this illumination, viz. 28 verses of the first part (but not the 28 first verses as they stand), were received at Paris, on November 12, 1878. The “redelivery and completion” of this Illumination was received, “without quitting the waking state,” at Paris, on October 21, 1886 (Life of Anna Kingsford, vol. i, pp. 289, 290: vol. ii, pp. 282, 283). S. H. H.
171:1 Of which the sensible world is the antithesis. E. M.
New Age Rosaries with demonic symbols have appeared at apparition sites throughout the world and in most cases are given away for free. They are made from white, pink, and blue plastic, and stamped as having been made in Italy. Since they are available at places of pilgrimage it makes Catholics automatically think they are fine to use.
These rosaries are considered New Age due to their demonic symbolism. For example, if you look closely behind the figure of Christ there is a caduceus, which is an upright pole, representing mediation between Heaven and earth. This pole is an ancient herald’s wand that was carried by messenger gods like Hermes or Mercury. The rod is also a divining rod to measure the earth and its energies of power.
Satan is shown behind the figure of Christ and is depicted by a coiled serpent, which represents latent power, concealed but not yet fully manifest, a dormant power. It may also represent to Satanists that the devil is Co-Messianic, Redeemer and Mediator with Christ. The circles on the crucifix are from Egyptian Graeco-Roman, Phoenician, Baal symbols called the Pentagram, which is a major occult sign.
The pentagrams have five points, which represent spirit, fire, earth, water, and air. The pentagram at the bottom is upside down and represents the devil’s goat. The four circles with dots in the center signify gold or the sun in alchemy.
He’s not the enemy of God, his name really isn’t Lucifer and he isn’t even evil. And as far as leading Adam and Eve astray, that was a bad rap stemming from a case of mistaken identity.
“There’s little or no evidence in the Bible for most of the characteristics and deeds commonly attributed to Satan,” insists a UCLA professor with four decades in what he describes as “the devil business.”
In “Satan: A Biography” (Cambridge Press), Henry Ansgar Kelly puts forth the most comprehensive case ever made for sympathy for the devil, arguing that the Bible actually provides a kinder, gentler version of the infamous antagonist than typically thought.
“A strict reading of the Bible shows Satan to be less like Darth Vader and more and more like an overzealous prosecutor,” said Kelly, a UCLA professor emeritus of English and the former director of the university’s Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies. “He’s not so much the proud and angry figure who turns away from God as [he is] a Joseph McCarthy or J. Edgar Hoover. Satan’s basic intention is to uncover wrongdoing and treachery, however overzealous and unscrupulous the means. But he’s still part of God’s administration.”
The view runs in opposition to the beliefs held by many Christians and others about key religious concepts like original sin and the nature of good and evil.
“If Satan isn’t really in opposition to God and he isn’t really evil, then that means the fight between good and evil isn’t an authentic part of Christianity,” Kelly said. “What I’m saying will be scandalous to some people.”
But what would you expect of someone’s whose 72nd birthday fell this year on June 6 (06-06-06) and who felt disappointed when nothing momentous occurred that day? Actually, Kelly is no stranger to bubble-bursting. After digging deep into the history of Valentine’s Day, he pronounced 20 years ago that he had not only uncovered the holiday’s origins but that it should be celebrated in May, not February.
Still, if Kelly could be considered scandalous, it’s not because he doesn’t know any better. Kelly started his academic career at a Jesuit seminary and was ordained in four of the seven holy orders on the way to the priesthood, including the order of exorcist.
“It was at that time that I started my campaign to rehabilitate the devil — to deliver him from evil, as it were,” Kelly said.
“Satan: A Biography” is the culmination of more than 40 years of research into the devil and religious and cultural traditions that have grown up around him. The book is Kelly’s third on the topic.
When it comes to the Old Testament, Kelly insists that Satan’s profile is considerably lower than commonly thought and significantly less menacing. By Kelly’s count, Satan only appears three times in the 45 books that make up the pre-Christian scriptures, the best known being in the Book of Job. On each occasion, Satan is still firmly part of what Kelly calls “God’s administration,” and his activities are done at the behest of “the Big Guy.” But his actions aren’t evil so much as consistent with the translation of “devil” and “satan,” which literally mean “adversary” in Greek and Hebrew, respectively.
“His job is to test people’s virtue and to report their failures,” Kelly said.
Perhaps most surprising is not the figure Satan cuts, but his notable absences in the Old Testament. In the Bible’s first reference to Lucifer, for instance, Satan doesn’t appear — even by implication, Kelly points out. “‘Lucifer’ is Latin for light-bearer,” he said, and was the name given to the morning star, or the planet Venus. Originally written in ancient Hebrew, the passage, on face value, refers to the tyrannical Babylonian king who boasts of his conquests but who is “about to be cast to the ground.” Kelly insists there’s nothing more to the reference than an apt use of metaphor, but the third-century Christian philosopher Origen of Alexandria argued in his best known work, “On First Things,” that the reference applied to Satan.
“Origen says, ‘Lucifer is said to have fallen from Heaven,'” Kelly explained. “‘This can’t refer to a human being, so it must refer to Satan.’ Subsequent church fathers found this reasoning persuasive, and so did everyone who followed them.”
Ironically, the only mentions of Lucifer in the New Testament — and there are three of them — refer to Jesus, Kelly said. “Jesus is called ‘Lucifer’ or ‘the morning star’ because he represents a new beginning.”
Another prominent omission in the Old Testament, Kelly said, can be found in Genesis. “Nobody in the Old Testament — or, for that matter, in the New Testament either — ever identifies the serpent of Eden with Satan,” Kelly said. “The serpent is just the smartest animal, and he’s motivated by envy after being jilted by Adam for Eve.”
Kelly traces the correlation of Satan and the serpent to not long after the New Testament was completed. In his “Dialogue With Trypho,” the second-century Christian martyr Justin of Samaria first argued that Satan appeared as a serpent to tempt Adam and Eve to disobey God, according to Kelly.
“This is what I call ‘The New Biography,'” Kelly said. “It starts with Justin Martyr, who implicates Satan in the fall of Adam and Eve. By causing Adam and Eve to fall, Satan caused his own fall.
“The second step in this new and phony biography comes with Origen, who said, ‘No, Satan’s first sin was not deceiving Adam and Eve or refusing to go along with God’s plan of creating Adam in his own image,'” Kelly said. “‘It was to sin out of pride like the morning star, like Lucifer in the passage from Isaiah.’ Turning Satan into God’s enemy is a two-step process.”
Meanwhile, in passages in Luke, Matthew, Corinthians and elsewhere in the New Testament, Satan continues to act as a tester, enforcer and prosecutor but not as God’s enemy, Kelly points out.
“Everyone else has said that by the time Satan gets to the New Testament, he is evil, he’s an enemy of God, but that’s not so,” Kelly said. “The whole biblical picture of Satan is that of a bad cop to Yaweh’s good cop in the Old Testament, and to Jesus’ good cop in the New Testament. Throughout, Satan is someone who works for God.”
A scene in the New Testament’s Book of Revelation is often cited today as evidence that Satan was the deceiver of Adam and Eve, but the interpretation stems from a fundamental misunderstanding, Kelly argues.
“‘That ancient serpent’ refers to the giant sea serpent Leviathan, not the garden snake of Eden,” he said. “In Revelation, Leviathan has morphed into a dragon, or large serpent, with the seven heads and 10 horns, which is still further removed from the seductive serpent who deceived Eve.”
In addition to linking Satan with the Garden of Eden, the passage from Revelation also has been used to prove that Satan fell early on in the Bible, but Kelly insists that is not accurate.
“Satan’s ouster from heaven in Revelation is explained as taking place in the future,” Kelly said. “In Revelation 12:10, a voice says that ‘the accuser of our brothers is cast out, overcome by the testimony of martyrs.’ Since there were no martyrs until Christ died, that has to be in the future.”
Similarly, a passage in the Gospel of Luke, when Jesus reports having seen “Satan fall like lightning,” has been misinterpreted, according to Kelly. “Jesus saw the fall in the past because he had the vision the day before he describes it to the apostles,” Kelly said. “But Jesus is referring to a future fall [of Satan] from his position as God’s attorney general.”
This is not to say, however, that Kelly contends that Satan is likeable.
“Jesus doesn’t like him, and Paul doesn’t like him,” Kelly explained. “He represents the old guard in the heavenly bureaucracy, and everyone longs for him to be disbarred as the chief accuser of humankind.”