Kevin O’Leary’s Fund is Insolvent!

Kevin O'Leary - Cold Hard Truth

You might know this guy from the TV show Dragon’s Den or Shark Tank. He is televison douchebag Kevin O’Leary. Kevin had almost a billion dollars he earned honestly, but that wasn’t enough for O’Leary, his greed got the better of him. He began a pyramid scheme called O’Leary funds. What is a pyramid scheme?

A pyramid scheme is an investment fraud that involves the payment of purported returns to existing investors from funds contributed by new investors. If people didn’t watch this douche on the television and contribute to his fund the whole scheme would collapse. Kevin uses Peter’s money to pay Paul. If only ten percent of his investors cashed out at the same time the whole swindle would collapse. In fact the whole economic system would collapse if people took 10 percent of their money in cash out of the fraudulent banking system.

Don’t be a sucker! If you are one of the first 10 percent to get your money out of O’Leary funds you will get your money back. As for the rest of the 90%, touch luck. Kevin will probably spend a few months in a country club prison. That’s what justice is like for the 1%.

Kevin O’Leary is the Canadian version of Bernie Madoff. Bernie Made off with millions of dollars from retiring holocaust survivors. If you are trying to retire with O’Leary Funds take your money out now! Don’t procrastinate. Only the first 10% will get their money back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Print Friendly
What do you think of this post?
  • Awesome (3)
  • Interesting (1)
  • Useful (0)
  • Boring (0)
  • Sucks (2)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You can add images to your comment by clicking here.